Tuesday 17 July 2012

47 Shades In the Grey


Grey Mann

The Little Lady's been reading that book again! You know the one ... She cannot put her kindle-thingy down.



I took a quick peep, while she nipped to poweder her nose. I was shocked. No really! shocked.




I don't see what all the fuss is about. It was like Penthouse forum without the sex.



She caught me, and then insisted on reading passages out to me. I wouldn't mind but I was trying to read the FT at the time. It's not what you need to hear while the servant are serving you eggs benerdict for breakfast.



The housekeeper's not been the same since.  She's had a twinkle in her eyes that is scary from a 97 year old, who used to be your nanny.



After all, loosing your virginity to a 33 year old serving girl is one thing, but servicing a granny's quite another.



I'm off to the common-ones right now, to sit at the back and throw spit-balls at Nick Clegg's bald spot.

So toodles, and I hope to see you at my own blog,
47 Shades in the Grey.

written by Grey Mann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now

i-thorts Google +