Wednesday 1 August 2012

Lughnasadh Blessings 2012

As the wheel of the year turns the spokes come back around to Lammas (Lughnasadh) .

This year, harvest time crept up on me. I only just realised it is Lughnasadh this morning.

I have a lot to thank the gods and goddesses for. I've just passed my first month's anniversary as a blogger. And what a month it's been! From blog to two!

I haven't been able to blog everyday, but my long-suffering wife thinks I'm "never off the thing". She rolls her eyes and shakes her head the mere mention of my 'blog' or the latest article. Even so, I know she's been and checked out the odd post ;-)


As I said, I've a lot ti be greatful for. A 
(mostly) adoring wife and three brilliant kids (and a third grandchild imminent from our eldest). My teenage daughter and son are off school for the summer hols, and seem to be enjoying the holidays. And their cousin is coming to stay for a few days. (She's a handful but super-cute, in a menacing way. lol.)

After six years of bankruptcy, I've been back in work now for over a year; blessed be to the gods (and especially Cernunnos, my personal god who makes all my dreams a reality). It isn't much, but it's a job (after all) -in recession-hit Britain, there isn't many of them about! Money is tight but on the whole we're all happy.

I'm awaiting the results of my annual CT scan. Five years on, after the tumor and my left kidney were removed, I feel healthy and contented, 
and I'm not expecting that they'll have found anything. Even though I'm a touch overweight, I don't feel bad about it.

All in all, I do have a lot to be joyful about right now.

A Blessed Be to all on this Lammas/Lughnasadh morning.
May you reap the benefits this harvest time.
I wish all my readers and followers out there a contented year to come.
Do return again soon, I so enjoy our chats ;-D



CyberPunk65

See More Lughnasadh Blessings for 2012.


Here's a link to a blog called The wild Hunt that has some very interestion posts for Pagans. Check out A Blessed Lughnasadh, it's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now

i-thorts Google +