Tuesday 7 August 2012

Motto 2 Inspire

Storify.comStorify by 

Motos to Inspire

One is always looking for inspiration in the words of other.

Olympics : Inspire a generation.

  • CatherineQ
    The Olympics is cool and all but today NASA is lowering a car sized rover onto Mars using nylon strings attached to a rocket powered shelf.
  • TomDavinSays
    I don't think gymnasts know how clearly we can see their genitals. #Olympics
  • Aramzz56
    RT @MimiCasper: When watching the Olympics I feel like I have done nothing with my life.#theyaresotalented #imonlygoodateating

  • Albert Einstein : If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts.

  • RaymondSnoddy
    Politicians will now be over sport like a rash - the same politicians who sold off school playing fields and tried to ban competitive sports
  • thinkprogress
    If politicians lie and the press response is "it's complicated," it creates a huge incentive for politicians to keep lying.

  • Milton Berle : If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.

  • awkwardposts
    I'm so important that when I go into the supermarket the doors open by themselves when I'm entering (;
  • HappyGeese
    @AH_Michael I've found myself walking around my house and opening doors yelling "YEAHYEAHYEAH" way too often....

  • Grey Mann : Life's too short

    Diamondback
    Woody H1

    See Mottos To Inspire @ Storify.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe Now

    i-thorts Google +