Wednesday 8 August 2012

Wishes Fishes

Storify.comStorify by 

If wishes were fishes...

The old saying goes, If wishes were fishes, we'd have a fish fry. So what wishes would you turn to fishes...


  1. FreddyAmazin
    Sorry, I can't today. My sister's friend's mother's grandfather's brother's grandson's uncle's fish died. & yes, it was tragic.

  1. shach7
    RT @WezClarke: Just had fish & chips for the first time ever. Not sure how I've managed 2 get this far in life without trying it... <-WHAT?!

Best fish & chis ever jennzebel

  1. kararenee33
    RT @_DrunkBlonde: They say there's plenty of fish in the sea, but I'm starting to think I'm fishing in the wrong sea.

the swimmer and the fishes
philos from Athens

  1. elliemartin29
    Selling a dildo, only used like five times, bare fish ting
Penis fish
Penis fish
(Photo credit: vlauria)

See If Wishes Were Fishers @ Storify.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now

i-thorts Google +